Author Topic: too many map updates for new members...  (Read 208 times)

too many map updates for new members...
« on: June 23, 2018, 09:24:14 pm W. Europe Daylight Time »
i quited to play 2.8.5 couple of month ago, cause i always hat not the newest map on my computer... i tried realy hard to stay updated but its impossible.
after month i tried again, admin changed map and same problem... i cant find a download for the right map.
what is the policy for this game... only ppl in teamspeak know the download place??
this makes no sence at all. sorry good game and nice work from all who invest there time... but in the end in my opionen it makes no sence, if ppl like to join and have to search hours for the right map....
  • Administrator
Re: too many map updates for new members...
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2018, 10:40:26 am W. Europe Daylight Time »
You are talking about "the newest maps" and "updates", well, the maps you don't have are not new or updated.
In the past, when the mapmakers where way more active then they are now, they released unfinished map for testing, problem was that many mapmakers used the same name for a testmap and for the finished map.
Tnx to the lazyness of some serverowners, to much work to update, some decided to leave the unfinished map on their server.
Thats the reason you don't have all maps, there can be easily 3 or more versions with the same name.
In the end you are totally right, this makes no sence.
grtz Chevy
  • Administrator
Re: too many map updates for new members...
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2018, 11:47:12 pm W. Europe Daylight Time »
all versions of all maps are coming soon!